AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rebareli intend to engage eligible candidates for the position of Junior Resident purely on ad-hoc basis. The period of these engagement is 1 years. a total of 40 eligible candidates will be appointed under AIIMS. The online application procedures has been started on September 20, 2023 and the procedures will end on October 16, 2023. Therefore, candidates having MBBS degree are advised to submit their application within the specified timeline.
AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment – Overview
|Conducted by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Recruitment Name||AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Application starting Date||20-09-2023|
|No of Vacancy||40|
|Age limit||37 Years|
|Pay scale||INR. 56100/-|
Eligibility criteria – AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment
|Junior Resident||Candidates should hold MBBS or an equivalent degree from a MCI Recognised Institute.|
Candidates Must be registered with MCl or State medical council.
- The maximum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 37 years.
Age relaxation :
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PwD(UR) – 10 years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years
Vacancy details – AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment
|Name of the post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 800 Plus 18% GST Applicable
- PwBD Candidates – Nil
- General/ OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 1000 Plus 18% GST Applicable
Application process – AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment
- Candidates who are interested in becoming Junior Resident at AIIMS can visit the official website.
- Complete the registration procedures with Mobile number and Email ID.
- After registering , you need to use the credentials for login.
- Fill up the application form with necessary details.
- Upload the required documents in proper format.
- Pay your application fees based on your category.
- Submit the form and keep a soft copy of the form for future reference.
Salary of a Junior Resident
|Entry Level – 10|
INR. 56100 + NPA + Other Usual Allowances as Applicable
On a basis of a Written exam, candidates will be selected for The position.
- MCQ Based Written Examination
|Application starting date||20-09-2023|
|Last date of application||16-10-2023|
FAQ of AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are available for AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 40 seats are available for the position of Junior Resident.
Q. What is the remuneration for a Junior Resident position at AIIMS ?
Ans. AIIMS Pays Rs. 56100/- per month for a Junior Resident position.
Q. What is the last date of application for AIIMS Jr Resident Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates can submit their application till 16th October 2023.