Central Railway Recruitment : Do you want a job? Are you a sports person? Then today’s article is for you. An employment notice has been issued from the Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway on 16th September, 2023. The online application process for this employment has started from 18th September, 2023 and the last date to apply is 17th October, 2023. There are 62 vacancies. Through this employment, eligible candidates will be recruited in sports quota in various disciplines like – Badminton, Cycling, Wrestling, Hockey, Water Pole, Swimming, and others.
Go below to learn various information about this employment like – the application process, selection process, application fee, official website, last date, eligibility criteria, and others. The official website link is also provided in the ‘Links’ section for your convenience. Visit our page to find out about other jobs.
Central Railway Recruitment – Overview
|Conducted by||Central Railway|
|Recruitment Name||Central Railway Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Sports person|
|Application starting Date||18th September 2023|
|End date||17th October 2023|
|No of Vacancy||62|
|Age limit||18 – 25 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month|
Eligibility criteria : Central Railway Recruitment
|Level 5/4||Graduate degree in any subject from a recognised institute|
|Level 3/2||Candidates possess senior secondary from a recognised Board or its equivalent qualification with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
Candidates possess Matriculation with ITI certificate from a NCVT/ SCVT recognised Institute
|Level 1||Candidates possess Matriculation from a recognised board|
ITI pass certificate from a recognised Institute
National apprenticeship certificate from a NCVT/ SCVT recognised Institute
- Minimum age of candidates should be- 18 years
- Maximum age of candidates should be- 25 years
Age relaxation :
- no relaxation provided to the reserved category candidates
Vacancy details : Central Railway Recruitment
|Name of the post||no of post|
- SC/ ST/ PwD- Rs. 250
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.500
- EBC/ Ex-Serviceman/ minority category candidates – Rs. 250
Application process : Central Railway Recruitment
- candidates are advised go to the official page.
- Click on the career section.
- Check latest employment notification.
- Understand the eligibility requirements.
- If you fulfil the requirement then click on registration tab.
- Once the registration has been done click on login.
- Fill up the application form with required information.
- Pay the fees and upload dcuments.
- Press the submit button and take a print out of the form for future reference.
|Name of the post||salary|
|Sports person||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month plus grade pay as applicable.|
- Trial of Sports performance.
- Interview and assessment
|Application starting date||17th september 2023|
|Last date of application||18th October 2023|
|Online Application Link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Advertisement PDF link||GET DETAILS|
|Official website||GET DETAILS|
FAQ of Central Railway Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are announced for Central Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 62 vacancies are released for Sports person Position.
Q. What is the last date of application for Central Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this recruitment is 18th October 2023.
Q. What is the age requirements for Central Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates age should be between 18 – 25 years.