DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment : Defence research and Development organisation has released a notification on its official page on 21st August 2023 https://drdo.gov.in/. This drive has been conducted for the recruitment of Eligible candidates for the Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice post at ITR on a contract basis for a tenure of 12 month. Interested candidates who wish to be part of Integrated Test Ranges and want to make a career in Defence organisation can submit their application form at “Director, Integrated test ranges (ITR), Balasore, Chandipur, Odisha 756025″ latest by 06.10.2023 by speed or registered post. Candidates must read the entire article to get the complete details of DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 such as application fee, selection process, eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Important date and others.
DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment
|Conducted by||DRDO-Integrated Test Ranges|
|Recruitment Name||DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|Application starting Date||21st August 2023|
|End date||6th October 2023|
|No of Vacancy||54|
|Age limit||As per the apprentice rules|
|Pay scale||Rs. 8000 – 9000/- per month|
|Job location||Balasore, Odisha|
Eligibility criteria – DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in the relevant engineering field from a recognised University.|
|Technician Apprentice||Candidates should possess Diploma degree in the relevant engineering field from a recognised University.|
- The age should be determined according to the apprenticeship rules
Age relaxation :
- SC/ST- according to the apprenticeship rules
- OBC- according to the apprenticeship rules
- PwD – according to the apprenticeship rules
For more information about the age relaxation and all do check out their official notification that is mentioned below.
Vacancy details – DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
- SC/ ST/ PwD- Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Nil
Application process – DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment
- Candidates are advised to download the application format from the official page.
- Then enter details on the form correctly with out making any errors.
- Attach all the self attested copies of necessary documents i.e 10th, 12th, diploma, graduate degree certificate, category certificate, age proof, passport size photo & others.
- Candidates must reach the “Director, Integrated test ranges (ITR), Balasore, Chandipur, Odisha 756025 latest by 06.10.2023 by speed or registered post.
- Application envelope must be Superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING : CATEGORY _______& SUBJECT / DISCIPLINE ___________”
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 8000/- per month|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 9000/- per month|
- Candidates will be selection a basis of Written test or Personal interview
|Application starting date||21st August 2023|
|Last date of application||6th October 2023|
FAQ of DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment
Q. What is the Last date of application for DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for apprentice post is 6th October 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are released for DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. A total 54 vacancies are released for this drive.