FCI Recruitment: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a new recruitment notification. A total number of 5043 posts has been released for FCI Manager recruitment 2022. Interested candidates who are seeking a government job can take a look into this. The online application process has already begun. If you want to apply for this job you have to apply on or before 5th October 2022. We will share a link below so that you can directly go to their official website and apply for this job.
Candidates will be selected as management trainees in the initial stage and will sustain the training for 6 months. To crack the eligibility criteria for this job the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in their respective fields. This article describes the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, the selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies.
FCI Recruitment 2022
Conducted By- FCI (Food Corporation of India)
Post – Grade 3 (General, Accounts, Technical, Depot)
Application starting date- 6th September 2022
Last date for application- 5th October 2022
Salary- Rs. 28200-103400
Qualification – All Over India
Application Mode- Online
Official website – https://fci.gov.in/
Important details about FCI
The Food Corporation Of India was setup under the Food Corporation Act 1964, in order to fulfill following objectives of the food policy:-
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
- Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for a public distribution system.
- FCI has played a significant role in India’s success in transforming the crisis management oriented food security into a stable security system.
Eligibility Criteria of FCI Recruitment
Candidates must check out the proper eligibility criteria such as age, educational qualification and other criteria before applying for this job.
The details about the eligibility criteria is clearly mentioned in their official notification.
Interested candidates are always asked to check the required educational qualification before applying for this to avoid any kind of inconvenience or rejection regarding the application.
Age Criteria :
Maximum age limit for the job is between 25-28 years according to each post.
Age Relaxation :
- OBC- 30 years
- SC/ST- 32 years
- PwBD who are belonging from OBC- 40
- PwBD who are belonging from SC/ST- 42
For other age relaxation information check out the official notification.
UR/OBC/EWS are required to pay the amount of 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female are not required to pay
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for this job-
- Visit to the official website of FCI
- Then go to the current recruitment section on the homepage
- You can also fill the application form through link you have given below
- Then click on the apply online button
- Then you will be redirected to another page and click on the link “Click here for new registration”.
- Then after completing the registration process click on the submit button
- After logging in fill the application form carefully
- Upload all the documents that are required and submit it
- Before logging out don’t forget to have a receipt copy and the application form to download
The basic salary structure is 28200-103400 Rs. The salary may vary depending on different posts. Apart from the basic pay scale the employee will also get the other allowance in their salary structure such as Health Insurance, House rent allowance, travel allowance etc.
Selection Procedure of FCI Recruitment
The FCI grade 3 online exam has splitted into two phases. That is phase 1 and phase 2. Other details are given on their official notification.
The complete schedule for FCI Recruitment 2022 is mentioned in their official notification. Interested candidates can check it out. The Pdf is given below.
Links of FCI Recruitment
FAQ of FCI Recruitment
- How many vacancies are there?
Ans. There are 5043 vacancies for grade 3 FCI assistant posts.
- What is the required qualification to apply for FCI Recruitment?
Ans. The candidates should have a graduate degree in their respective fields.
- What is the application fee for FCI Recruitment?
Ans. The application fee is 500 UR/OBC/EWS