Flipkart Career : Flipkart is one of the leading E-commerce platforms in India owned by Walmart. Every year they release some opportunities mostly for experienced people to work for them. So, if you have a dream to work for one of the best companies in India you must be the best. Here in this section, we will help you with some career information on Flipkart to get one step closer to your dream job. Mainly they have four types of jobs Engineering, product, design, and data science. There are a few positions in Engineering as Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer, Engineering Manager, and Architect.
To become a Software engineer you must have a tech-related degree like M.tech or B.Tech from a recognized institution (mostly IITs, NITs). You have to be good at competitive programming languages in order to stand a chance. Other positions are Product manager, UX Design, R&D, and Product designer. We recommend the aspirant work on programming languages, problem-solving skills, and communication skills. Get some internship experience, and always update yourself with technology to meet the required demand. You can always check for open positions at Flipkart on our website. Get prepared and we wish you all the best.
|Age||18 to 45 years|
|Academics Qualification||8th to higher studies|
|Salary||Starting 12,000/- per month|
|official website||click here|
Some Important details about Flipkart
- Flipkart is one of the leading e-commerce Website
- It was established in the year 2007.
- The headquarter of Flipkart is situated on 2007.
- CEO Of Flipkart is Kalyan Krishnamurthi.
- Founder of Flipkart is Sachin Bansal & Binny Bansal.
12th & Graduate pass Job – Operation & packing executive post
|Designation : Operation & Packing Executive|
Job Location : Bardhamman (West Bengal
Academic Qualification : 12th, Graduate
Salary : 15,000 to 20,000/- per month
Skills : Knowledge of computer, MS Excel
Must know the local Languages
Selection Process : Interview
Flipkart Job Packer & Picker Post – 8th , 10th & higher studies
|Designation : Packer & Picker|
Job Location : Dankuni (West Bengal)
Academic Qualification : 8th, 10th, 12th
Salary : 10,227 to 15,000/- per month
Skills : Proficiency in English
Flipkart Warehouse Job for Graduate candidates
|Designation : Office Assistant|
Job Location : Harin ghata, Uluberia
Academic Qualification : 12th pass Graduate
Salary : 12,000/- per month
Skills : Proficiency in English
Flipkart Recruitment for various post
|Designation : Assistant manager, Executive, Assistant Director, Technical Staff, Clerk & others|
Job Location : Across India
Academic Qualification : B.E, B.TECH, BCA, M.E, M.TECH
Salary : Up to 20,000/- per month
Skills : proficiency in English, know MS Office
How to Apply for Flipkart Job
- At First, candidates are required to visit the official website of Flipkart.
- Go to the career section on the homepage.
- Check the details and make a registration.
- Login using the credentials.
- Fill up the Flipkart application form.
- Upload your bio-data and necessary documents.
- Recheck the provided details and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the form for future use.
|FCI Recruitment||Click Here|
|Free Job Alert||Click Here|
FAQs of Flipkart career
- What kind of jobs are available on this page ?
Ans. All types of government and non government job is available on our page.
- Are qualifications wise jobs available on this page?
Ans. Yes, here the candidates can find the 8th, 10th, 12th, diploma, degree, PG pass jobs.
- Who is eligible to apply for a Flipkart job?
Ans. Candidates who hold the minimum qualification of 12th standard are eligible for Flipkart jobs.
- Which post is the best for candidates in Flipkart career?
Ans. We can’t tell that which post is best in Flipkart career. If you hold the minimum qualification of 12th then you can apply for data entry operator, supervisor , delivery executive post.