HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment : Hindusthan Aeronautics Limited has initiated a new recruitment drive for Trade Apprentice post on its official page. A total of 1060 vacancies are to be filled out for the said vacancies. According to the vacancy notification, HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application process has been started from 4th August 2023 and the last date to apply is 31st August 2023.
Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through the link provided in below or the candidates can submit their application directly at “Technical Training Institute, Hindusthan Aeronautics limited, Suranjan das road, Viman pura post, Bengaluru 560017″. To know more information about HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 such as application fee, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important date and other details, read this article carefully till the end.
HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
|Conducted by||Hindusthan Aeronautics Limited|
|Recruitment Name||HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Application starting Date||4th August 2023|
|End date||31st August 2023|
|No of Vacancy||1060|
|Age limit||As per apprenticeship rules|
|Pay scale||As per apprenticeship rules|
Eligibility criteria – HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
TRADE APPRENTICE – Candidates should possess Craftsman Training scheme from an recognised ITI institute established in Karnataka state in the following Trade
- Sheet Metal Worker.
- Foundry Man.
- Computer operator and Programming Assistant
- Minimum age of candidates should be- As per the Apprenticeship rules 1961
- Maximum age of candidates should be- As per the Apprenticeship rules 1961
Age relaxation :
- SC/ST- As per the Apprenticeship rules 1961
- OBC- As per the Apprenticeship rules 1961
- PwD – As per the Apprenticeship rules 1961
For more information about the age relaxation and all do check out their official notification that is mentioned below.
Vacancy details – HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Name of the post – Trade Apprentice
Total number of vacancies – 1060
- SC/ ST/ PwD- NIL
- General/ OBC/ EWS – NIL
- Go to the official website and
- Click on the detailed advertisement link available in career section.
- Click on the link and a new page will open.
- Before applying for the post candidates must read the guidelines.
- Then download the application format.
- Fill up the form with required information.
- Attach documents along with the form and reach directly to the mention address
“Technical Training Institute, Hindusthan Aeronautics limited, Suranjan das road, Viman pura post, Bengaluru 560017″
As per the apprenticeship rules
- Candidates will be selected on a basis of the marks obtain by the candidates in qualifying exam.
- Then the shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verification.
|Application starting date||4th August 2023|
|Last date of application||31st August 2023|
FAQ of HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are notified for Trade Apprentice post ?
Ans. There is a total of 1060 vacancies are notified for Trade Apprentice vacancy.
Q. What is the last date of application for HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for Trade Apprentice post is 31st August 2023
Q. What is the qualification required for HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates should possess Craftsman Training scheme from an recognised ITI institute established in Karnataka state in the relevant Trade