HDFC Bank Recruitment : HDFC bank limited a subsidiary of the Housing Development Finance Corporation is India’s top private bank by assets. Every year HDFC bank recruits a lot of employees including freshers as well as experienced ones. They hire employees from all their prime locations across India. So, if you want a career in banking, please follow our website for all the latest openings from HDFC bank. You will find all the eligibility criteria, locations, salary details, etc. on our website.
HDFC bank needs employees for their different departments such as investment trading, Sales and Business Development, IT and Information security, customer services, Finance, accounting, HR, Risk management, R&D, Product management, development, design, data etc. As it is a private bank, they need to take close attention to customer service, so they hire voice and non-voice process candidates. For all detailed information regarding opening please bookmark our website. Prepare well and we wish you the best of luck.
HDFC Bank Recruitment
|Name of the organization||HDFC Bank|
|Name of position||Assistant manager, Accountant, PO, IT Manager, Account executive, sales officer, Peon, Computer operator & others|
|Salary starting range||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Age limitation||21 to 42 years|
|Academic Qualification||Graduation, 12th|
|Job posting||Across India|
|Mode of application||Online|
Most popular Designation offered by HDFC Bank
|Dy Manager||Sr Manager||Assistant Manager||Branch manager|
|Sales Officer||Assistant vice president||Collection officer||Analytics|
|Sales Executive||Branch Sales officer||IT Manager||Administration|
|Personal Banker||Current Account Sales Officer||Customer relationship manager||Clerk|
|Reliance Jio Recruitment – GET DETAILS|
Documents Required for HDFC Bank Recruitment
- Bio data of The Candidates.
- Latest passport size colored photograph of candidates.
- Qualification certificate.
- Experience certificate.
- DOB Certificate.
- Government issued Identity card
- Valid Email ID & Contact details.
- course completion certificate.
|OFFICIAL PAGE OF HDFC BANK – GET DETAILS|
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Recruitment
- The candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline such as B.A, BBA, B.TECH, B.E, B.SC and others.
- Post wise qualification are different for example, if you want to apply for Clerk or peon post, then candidates should have 12th pass certificate.
- Candidates must be able to operate computers.
- Candidates have proficiency in English And local languages.
- Candidates having Statistics, economics, math will be an added advantage.
- Age should be minimum of 21 years to apply for any HDFC Bank recruitment.
Let us know How can I apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment ?
- Candidates can submit their application form only through the official page of HDFC Bank.
- At first, Go to the official website.
- Check the career section for latest recruitment.
- Choose your desire post and make sure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria
- click on the login tab.
- Fill out the application form carefully with personal & qualification details
- Then upload your resume and submit the application form to their website.
|AXIS Bank Recruitment – GET DETAILS|
Benefit offered by HDFC Bank
- Candidates who recruited as a employee in HDFC bank will get Medical insurance, health insurance, Free transport, Education assistance, free foods, team outings and more.
Salary & Perks
Salary for Any HDFC Bank employee is unusually good. The basic salary range for freshers candidates is Rs. 14,000 per month.
How to select candidates for Any position in HDFC Bank Recruitment
The bank has organize a Interview in 3 stages to select the candidates for any post. Let’s have a look at below to know the details about it
- Aptitude Test : The HDFC bank organize Aptitude Test to examine their Problem solving capacity, management capacity in critical situation, Mathematical expertness.
- Group Discussion : In this round, the Recruitment board will ask question to the candidates about latest topic , subject and examine their communication skills.
- Personalized Round : The final round is Personalized round. Here the Recruitment board will ask the candidates about their hobbies, life goals, qualification, general knowledge about recent topics.
To select for any post in HDFC Bank, The shortlisted candidates need to clear All the above mentioned stages.