Indian Army Recruitment :- Indian Army is the major component of Indian armed forces that protect the nation from external attacks and aggression. A lots of candidates have aspiration of enlisting in the Indian armed forces after completing their schooling. Making a decision to become an Indian Army employee is prioritising the country over anything else. Candidates who want to join Indian army should physically and mentally fit.
Each year Indian Army hired youth and desirous Indian nationalist for various roles such as Soldier, General Duty, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Clerk /SK, Colonel, Brigadier, Tradesmen, Chef Community, Dresser , Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff, House Keeper & others.Therefore, candidates who want to apply for an Indian Army job can read the entire article to get all the necessary information about the Indian Army job including eligibility criteria, vacancy information, important date, selection process, application process & other necessary information that will help them advance in their goal.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2020 – Soldier Posts
|Organisation Name||Indian Army|
|Age Limit||17½ – 40 years|
|Post Details||Soldier, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Clerk /SK, Colonel, Brigadier, Tradesmen, Chef Community, Dresser , Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff, House Keeper & others|
|Starting Date of Application||To be announced Soon|
|Last Date of Application||To be announced soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Designation Offered by Indian Army
- General Duty
- Chef Community
- Tailor & Support Staff
- House Keeper
- Lt General/ HAG
- Major General
- Medical officer
- Apprentice & others
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Army Recruitment
AGE LIMIT :
- To be eligible for Indian Army job candidates must be at least 17½ years old.
- The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years.
AGE RELAXATION :
- The age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC categories candidates in accordance with the government rules.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Candidates must have Matriculation, 12th & ITI pass certificate from a reputed School/ Board/ Institute recognised by Indian Government.
- Candidates with higher education i.e Degree/ PG/Diploma/BCA/BBA/B.Com are also eligible to apply for Indian army job.
See the official notification for an in depth discussion of eligibility requirements i.e Academic qualification, age limit & relaxation.
How to Apply – Indian Army Recruitment
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Enter the captcha code on the box appear on the homepage.
- After that a new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the latest announcement section on the career section.
- You need to choose the position that meet your eligibility requirements.
- Click on the link and carefully read all the instruction and guidelines.
- Start the registration procedures with self mobile number and email id.
- On successfully completion of the procedures a username and password will be sent to your mobile number.
- Provide the credentials on the login section.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Deposit payment if required and upload documents.
- Take a print out of the form after submitting the form.
The initial salary of an Indian Army employee is Rs. 15000/- per month
Selection Procedure – Indian Army Recruitment
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standard Test/ Physical Fitness Test/ Physical Measurement/ Written Test/ Medical Test.
-: Also Check Your Category & Qualification Wise Jobs :-
|Defence Jobs:-||Click Here|
|Police Jobs:-||Click Here|
|Bank Jobs:-||Click Here|
|Railway Jobs:-||Click Here|
|Government Jobs:-||Click Here|
|8th Pass Jobs:-||Click Here|
|10th Pass Jobs:-||Click Here|
|12th Pass Jobs:-||Click Here|
|Graduation Degree Jobs:-||Click Here|
If you have any doubt/ question about this whole recruitment details please comment below. Our team member gives you the correct suggestion on your query. And at last, I want to say all the Indian citizen candidates who want to find defence jobs follow our website to get the correct Defence Jobs Update on time.