Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment : Indian Navy has issued a detailed notification for the recruitment of 362 Tradesman mate vacancies. The online registration process will be commenced from 26th August 2023 to 25th September 2023. Interested and Eligible candidates candidates can apply for the Tradesman mate vacancies within this given time frame. Read the entire post to learn more about this drive such as Application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important date & others.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
|Conducted by||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Name||Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023|
|Application starting Date||26th August 2023|
|End date||25th September 2023|
|No of Vacancy||362|
|Qualification||Matriculation with ITI|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 56900/- per month|
|Age limit||18 – 25 years|
|Job location||Andaman & Nicobar|
Eligibility criteria – Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Tradesman Mate||Candidates should possess Matriculation from a recognised board or its equivalent qualification with ITI Certificate in relevant Trade from a recognised institute.|
- Minimum age of candidates should be- 18 years
- Maximum age of candidates should be- 25 years
Age relaxation :
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
Vacancy details – Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
|Name of the post||Tradesman Mate||Tradesman Mate (For NAD Dollygunj)|
- SC/ ST/ PwD- Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Nil
Application process – Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
- Go to the official website of Indian Navy.
- Click on apply online link available in career section.
- Then you can see the tab Recruitment for the post of Tradesman mate, headquarter, Andaman and Nicobar Command.
- Click on the link and a new page will open.
- Before applying for the post candidates must read the guidelines.
- Complete the registration with email ID and mobile number.
- Then login and fill up the form with required details.
- Then you need to proceed for upload your Signature, Image and left thumb impression.
- Recheck the details and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the computer generated form for future use.
Tradesman Mate – Rs. 18000 – 56900/- per month
|Application starting date||26th August 2023|
|Last date of application||25th September 2023|
FAQ of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
Q. What is the qualification required for Tradesman mate post ?
Ans. Candidates should possess Matriculation from a recognised board or its equivalent qualification with ITI Certificate in relevant Trade from a recognised institute.
Q. How many vacancies are released for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 89 vacancies are released through this drive.
Q. What is the salary for a Tradesman mate post under Indian Navy ?
Ans. The salary for a Tradesman mate is Rs. 18000 to 56900/- per month