IRCTC Recruitment : Indian Railway catering & Tourism corporation limited (IRCTC) advertised the latest recruitment notification on its official page. A total of 25 vacancies are released for Apprentice Trainee post through this recruitment drive. The online application is going on will last till 29.07.2023. Applicants who have 10th pass certificate can apply for this recruitment before the last date. Here , we have provided the direct application link for ease of candidates.
Scroll this article for complete details related to IRCTC Recruitment 2023 including the number of openings, vacancy details, selection process, Eligibility criteria, Salary details, important date, useful link & others.
|Name of Organization||Indian Railway catering & Tourism corporation limited (IRCTC)|
|Recruitment Name||IRCTC Recruitment 2023|
|No of vacancy||25|
|Name of Designation||Apprentice Trainee|
|Age Required||15 – 25 years|
|Essential Qualification||10th pass|
|Pay scale/ Salary||Rs. 7000/- per month|
|Last date of registration||29.07.2023|
|Place Of posting||All over India|
Vacancy details of IRCTC Recruitment
Name of designation : Apprentice Trainee
Total number of vacancy : 25
Application fee :
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates : Exempted
- For OBC/ EWS/ General Candidates : Exempted
Eligibility Criteria : IRCTC Recruitment
Academic Qualification : Apprentice Trainee
- candidates should matriculation pass from a recognized board or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have ITI Pass certificate in Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) Trade from a NCVT/ SCVT Recognized institute.
Required Age Criteria :
- The age of the candidates should be completed 15 years and should not be completed 25 years as on 01.06.2023
Age Relaxation :
- The age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates is as per Govt rules.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex – serviceman||10 years|
|Differently abled candidates||10 years|
Selection process :
The selection will be done on a basis of percentage of marks obtained in ITI.
Step-by-step application process
- Visit the official website of IRCTC.
- Download the recruitment notice appear on the career section.
- read the notice carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Click on registration tab.
- Then login with ID & Password.
- Upload documents and submit.
- Keep a copy of the form for future use.
Pay Scale/ Salary Structure : IRCTC Recruitment
Name of the post : Apprentice Trainee
- Pay scale for 10th pass out candidates : Rs. 6000/- per month
- Pay scale for 12th pass out candidates : Rs. 7000/- per month
- Pay scale for National or state certificate holder : Rs. 7000/- per month
- Pay scale for Technical apprentice or vocational certificate holder : Rs. 7000/- per month
|Date of Publication of Recruitment Advertisement||13.06.2023|
|Opening Date for Submission of Application||14.06.2023|
|End Date for Submission of Application||29.06.2023|
Useful FAQs About IRCTC Recruitment
Q. How Many Vacancies are released for IRCTC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans<<. There is a total number of 25 vacancies are released for this recruitment.
Q. What is the last date of application for IRCTC Recruitment ?
Ans<<. The Last Of application for IRCTC Recruitment 2023 is 29.06.2023