MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment : Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee has released a latest employment notification for the 100 vacancies of Resource Person post on its official page. Selected candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra State social Audit Transparency Society. Interested applicants should submit their duly filled application in the prescribed format to the address mention in the Recruitment pdf by speed post.
According to the notification, The deadline for completing and submitting the application is August 31, 2023. Scroll down the page to get more information about MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment 2023 2023 such as the eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, salary details and more.
MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment
|Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee
|MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment 2023
|August 31, 2023
|No of Vacancy
|Minimum age – 18 years
Maximum age – 50 years
|According to MGNREGA’s rules
Eligibility criteria : MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment
The basic eligibility requirements that every applicant is required to ensure before applying for the post are mentioned below. All interested applicants can check the academic qualifications, age limit, and upper age limit provided below for their reference.
The candidates should have Matriculation certificate from a recognised Board.
- Minimum age of candidates should be- 18 years
- Maximum age of candidates should be- 50 years
Age relaxation :
- SC/ST- As per the government instruction
- OBC- As per the government instruction
- PwD – As per the government instruction
Vacancy details – MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment
Designation name – Resource Person
No of vacancy – 100
- SC/ ST/ PwD- Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS -NIL
Application process : MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment
Candidates can follow the below provided step to reduce error while filling the offline form.
- Visit the official website.
- Then go to the career tab and read the details carefully.
- Download the application format.
- Take print copy of the form.
- Enter details correctly on the form.
- Attach your passport size photocopy on the first page of the form.
- Attach other necessary documents along with the form and send the format by registered post on or before 31.08.2023 at Collectorate officer, Rohyo Branch, Nanded.
Salary will be given to the candidates as per the government rules.
The selection of the candidates for Resource Person post includes the following criteria
- Personal Interview.
- Documents verification.
Date – MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment
|Detailed notification publication date
|21st August 2023
|Last date of application
|31st September 2023
Q. What is the minimum age required for Resource Person post ?
Ans. Candidates age should not be less than 18 years for Resource Person post.
Q. What is the Educational Qualification for MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The educational qualification for MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment 2023 is Matriculation.
Q. What is the last date to apply for MGNREGA Nanded Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date to apply for Resource person is 31st August 2023