NFC Apprentice Recruitment : Nuclear Fuel Complex has published a latest recruitment notification on its official page https://www.nfc.gov.in/. Through this drive, candidates will be chosen for a 1 years of apprenticeship training. There are a total number of 206 eligible candidates will be appointed for ITI Trade Apprentice post. The online procedures has been started on 16th September 2023 and it will end on 30th September 2023. To know the detailed information about NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 such as application process, selection process, salary details, important date, useful link & others.
NFC Apprentice Recruitment – Overview
|Conducted by||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Recruitment Name||NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Application starting Date||16th September 2023|
|End date||30th September 2023|
|No of Vacancy||206|
|Pay scale||Rs. 7700 – 8050/- per month|
Eligibility criteria : NFC Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates should possess Matriculation from a recognised board with IRI Pass certificate in relevant trade from a recognised University.
- Minimum age of candidates should be- 18 years
Age relaxation :
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
Vacancy details : NFC Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of post|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||206|
- SC/ ST/ PwD- Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Nil
Application process – NFC Apprentice Recruitment
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Click on the career section appear on the homepage.
- Read recruitment notification carefully before applying for the post.
- In the next step, you need to use your phone number and email ID for registration.
- After registration, click on login tab and provide the registration credentials.
- Enter details correctly on the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents in proper format.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form fr future reference
|Name of trade||Salary|
|Rs. 7700/- Per Month|
Chemical Plant Operator
|Rs. 8050/- Per Month|
- Candidates will be selected on a basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in qualifying exam.
|Application starting date||16th September 2023|
|Last date of application||30th September 2023|
FAQ of NFC Apprentice Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are released for NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total 206 vacancies are released for ITI Trade Apprentice post.
Q. What is the last date of application for NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. 30th September 2023 is the last date of application for this drive.
Q. What is the qualification required for ITI Trade Apprentice post ?
Ans. Candidates should possess Matriculation from a recognised board with IRI Pass certificate in relevant trade from a recognised University.