OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment : Online applications are being accepted from eligible candidates for the engagement of a medical officer in Group A of the Medical and Health Services cadre. There are a total of 7276 eligible candidates who will be hired for the said vacancies under various departments of health and family welfare. A complete application should be submitted online via the official site from August 18 to September 18, 2023. Candidates interested in joining OPSC can submit their applications before the deadline. Read on to find out more information about OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023, such as the application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, and others.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
|Conducted by||Odisha public service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Application starting Date||18th August 2023|
|End date||18th September 2023|
|No of Vacancy||7276|
|Age limit||21 to 38 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 56100/- per month|
Eligibility criteria – OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
MEDICAL OFFICER :- 1. Candidates should possess MBBS Degree or its equivalent medical qualification from a medical college/ Medical institute recognised by MCI
2. The candidates must be registered under Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961
3. candidates must possess Conversion certificate recognised by MCI.
- Minimum age of candidates should be – 21 Years
- Maximum age of candidates should be – 38 years
Age relaxation :
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
Vacancy details – OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
|Unreserved (UR)||Scheduled caste (SC)||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||SEBC||Total|
- SC/ ST/ PwD- Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Nil
Application process – OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
- Visit the official website of OPSC.
- Register for medical officer post through the official page with valid mobile number
- After registration you may proceed for login with system generated Password and ID.
- Enter details carefully on the form .
- candidates are advised to upload scanned copies of latest passport size photo of the candidates along with her/his scanned image of signature in the prescribed format.
- Cross check the details and press submit button.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
NAME OF THE POST – MEDICAL OFFICER
PAY LEVEL – 10
SALARY – Rs. 56100/- per month
The selection will be done through a Written exam
- Written examination
|Application starting date||18th August 2023|
|Last date of application||18th September 2023|
FAQ of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Q. What are the qualification requirements for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates should possess MBBS Degree or its equivalent medical qualification from a medical college/ Medical institute recognised by MCI
Q. What is the selection process for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The selection will be done through a Written exam
Q. How many seats are notified for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 7276 vacancies are notified through this drive.