Railway Recruitment board: A huge number of students after completing their education (10th, 12th, Graduation) look for a respective job to make a stable career for their bright future. For that purpose, every year the Railway recruitment board provides huge job opportunities for candidates. This year, The Railway recruitment board organize a recruitment drive to hire various position like Traffic Assistant, Station master, Commercial Apprentice, Trains clerk, TT & others in the Railways department.
Bringing it to the candidates, We have to provide all the latest updates regarding the railway’s recruitment such as pay scale, minimum & maximum qualification updates, vacancy distribution, important dates & other details here. Therefore, If you are one of them then surely bookmark our page to get instant notifications for various Railway job updates. We hope this could be very useful for you to find the latest job updates.
Railway Recruitment board – Overview
|Name of the organization
|Railway Recruitment board
|18 to 35 years
|10, 12th, Graduate, ITI & Others
|Starting salary Range
|Written Test, Medical Test, Interview.
Documents required during apply
- Category certificate.
- 10th marksheet.
- Qualification certificate.
- Disability certificate (if available)
- Residential certificate.
- Age Proof.
- Government ID Card.
Salary Structure – Railway Recruitment board
Starting salary Range of Railway recruitment : 13,260/- & up to 70,000/- per month
Essential Qualification required
The railway’s recruitment board (RRB) Announced various job vacancies for various posts. To apply for the various position candidates must have the following qualification.
- The candidates must passed the class 10th exam from a government-recognized board.
- The candidates should have ITI Certificate from an NCVT-recognized institute.
- Candidates who hold the Graduate (B.A/ B.COM/ BSC/ BCA/ LLB/ B.E/ B.TECH) are eligible to apply.
List of position name – Railway Recruitment board
|Senior Clerk Typist
|Data Entry operator (DEO)
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
How to fill up the application form
- Willing and eligible candidates can go through the official website and read the recruitment notification for last date, eligibility, salary, important date and other details.
- Download the application form and fill out all the particulars with required information.
- Deposit the application fee as per your category (if applicable)
- Scan all the necessary documents according to the recruitment notification.
- Review the details and modify (if necessary)
- And submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- At final stage, candidates are required to keep a soft copy or take screenshot of the application form for further use.
More Active jobs In India
How to select the candidates for various posts
The selection process for Railway recruitment is done through a few stages. In the first stage, the candidates need o qualify for the written exam. Then the shortlisted candidates will appear for the Medical test. At the final stage, the candidates must qualify for the interview and document verification process.
Some necessary details of RRB
- Railway recruitment board is a recruitment agency and it was established on 27th of April 1998.
- The board is responsible to recruit candidates for Group C, and D Positions under the Ministry of Railways, GOI.
- The headquarter of RRB Is located in India.
The willing aspirants who want to make a career in a government organization, Then this, the article is very helpful for you. Here we are trying to cover every single piece of information about RRB Recruitment.
More Active Railway Jobs
1. The 10th pass candidates should apply for this recruitment ?
Ans. Yes, The 10th pass candidates should also apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the basic salary range ?
Ans. The basic salary range is 13,260/-
3. What is the Process of application ?
Ans. Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online