Reliance Jio Recruitment : Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd shortly as Jio is one of the leading Telecom and Internet-providing companies in India. Jio Started in 2018, and day by day it is increasing its business, so the company needs more employees to Work for them. Every year Jio hires a lot of employees irrespective of job experience. As experienced people can join Jio with matching skills, freshers will also get opportunities to work for Jio by building the required skills. For freshers, Jio has launched a lot of programs such as Jio Tech Scholars, Graduate Engineer Trainee Program, management trainee program, and many more.
They have a wide range of opportunities in the Sales-Midmarket. In the engineering section, they hire software engineers for Design, Data, Front end, and back end, to become a software engineer in Jio the aspirant must have excellent programming skills and problem-solving ability. To join the Jio Point team which is nothing but Customer sales and service touch points in small towns and rural markets, the prospect must have some experience in FMCG distribution, device sales, and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills. For all the detailed openings please follow our website. We wish you the best of luck.
Reliance Jio Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Reliance Jio|
|Post name||Salesman, Marketing manager, Finance & Accountants, Contract Manager & others|
|Age limit||18 to 40 years|
|Academic Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, MBA, PG|
|Starting Salary||Rs. 12,240/- to 2,00,000/-|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Official page||Click here|
Reliance Jio Recruitment – post details, check the below list
|Customer Service||Human resource||Zone wise distributor||Business development|
|Product Manager||Corporate Service||IT & System||Sales Associate|
|Contract Manager||Crisis manager||Home sales officer||Freelancer JC|
|Marketing Officer||Operating Supervisor||Corporate service||Resident Jio Associate|
|Account Executive||Finance Compliances||Operation||Regulatory|
What is the qualification required to apply any Reliance Job
- To apply for any Jio recruitment The candidates have minimum qualification of 10th pass.
- The candidates have 12th, ITI, Diploma, PG degree from a recognized institute.
- Also if you have higher qualification like MBA, MCA, BCA, M.TECH, BE, P.HD Degree, you can also apply for the aforementioned post.
Age Required to apply for any Jio Recruitment
The minimum age required to apply for any Jio recruitment is 18 years.
|Western Railway Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|DRDO ITR Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|SSA Assam Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|AEGCL Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
What is the Application process for Reliance Jio Recruitment ?
- At first, All the willing Candidates Need To visit the official website.
- On the home you should go through the career section.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page you can see all the latest Reliance Jio Job recruitment notice.
- Choose your desire post according to your qualification.
- Then click on the recruitment tab which you want to apply.
- After clicking on the link a new page is visible on your screen.
- To apply any Jio recruitment you need to first register yourself on the official portal.
- Then login with those registration credentials.
- Fill up the application form properly
- Upload your resume and necessary documents in the mentioned size and dimension.
- Then check the dully filled application form once
- Submit the application form to complete the process.
- Keep a soft copy of the application form for future use.
Important Faqs of Reliance Jio Recruitment
Q. What is the basic salary range for any Reliance Jio Recruitment?
A. The candidates will get basic salary of Rs. 13,000 per month.
Q. How get qualified for Reliance Jio Recruitment ?
A. All the candidates who apply for Jio recruitment Can go through some process like Written exam, medical test & Interview or viva.