SAIL Apprentice Recruitment : The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is hiring eligible candidates for attendant cum technician posts. A total number of 400 vacancies have been released this time in the Rourkela Steel Plant of SAIL. The registration process has already started from 30th August 2022 and will continue to 30th September 2022. Interested candidates can apply for this job vacancy online through their official website.This article describes the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies.
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
Conducted by – SAIL(The Steel Authority of India Limited)
Post Name- Trade Apprentice,Technician Appreciate, Graduate Apprentice
Application starting Date- 30th August,2022
End date- 30thSeptember,2022
No of Vacancy- 400
Pay scale- 12900-16100
Job location- Rourkela,Odisha
Age limit- 18-24 years
Application Mode- Online
Official website – https://www.sailcareers.com/
Useful fact about SAIL
- SAIL is a Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE).
- It is India’s largest steel producer.
- It is commonly known as SAIL
- Currently, SAIL operates and owns five integrated steel plants
- At present, SAIL has 61275 employees.
Eligibility criteria – SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates who are interested or willing to apply for this SAIL apprentice post are asked to download their official notification and check the eligibility criteria.
The candidates must have completed graduation/diploma/ITI certification in the relevant field.
Check out their official notification to know more about this
Age criteria (as on 30.09.2022)
The candidates should check out the age criteria before applying for this post.
- Minimum age should be 18 years
- Maximum age should be 24 years
Age relaxation :
It will be as per government rule. To know more about it please check out their official website. The link is below.
Vacancy details OF SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
The vacancy details are given below. Interested candidates can check the post wise vacancies. SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant is inviting interested and hard working candidates. Interested candidates check out the eligibility criteria and choose the suitable post for you and apply soon.
There are no application fees needed for the application. Application is totally free for all students.
Application process OF SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates can go to their official website and follow the below steps to apply online-
- First you will have to visit the official website for application
- Choose the link according to the posts
- Then register on the portal by giving your name and contact details
- Login to the portal
- Click on the ‘apprenticeship opportunities ‘
- Fill up all the details carefully that are required in the application form
- Upload all re required documents
- Preview the application form carefully to avoid any kind of rejection and click on the submit button
- Save the application form and get a printout of it.
Salary / Emoluments
Those candidates who will be selected as an apprentice will be provided a proper stipend. Post wise pay scale will be released soon. Do check out their official website for further updates.
The selection of the candidates will be based on merit.
Date of SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
- Application starting date- 30th August
- Last date of application – 30th September
FAQ of SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are there?
There are 400 vacancies for candidates
Q. What is the official link?
The official link is https://www.sailcareers.com/
Q. When is the last date of application?
30th September is the last date for application.
Q. What are the application fees?
There are application fees for the candidates.