UPSC Recruitment : The Union Public Service Commission has announced applications for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist and other posts. They are inviting eligible and willing candidates to apply for this job by publishing an official notification on their website. Those candidates who want to fill up the form should go for the application on or before 15th September 2022 till 11.59pm. UPSC has released a total number of 19 vacancies this time. This article describes the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies.
Conducted by- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist
Application starting Date- 27.08.2022
End date- 15.09.2022
No of Vacancy- 19
Age limit – Maximum 50 years
Pay scale- As per government norms
Job location- All India
Application Mode- Online
Official website – https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Useful fact about UPSC
- Union Public Service Commission is known as UPSC.
- It is the premier central recruitment agency in India.
- It recruits all the group ‘A’ officers under the government of India.
- The headquarters of this Communication is situated at Dholpur House, in New Delhi.
- Dr. Manoj Soni I sthe currently the Chairman of UPSC.
Eligibility criteria Of UPSC Recruitment
All the eligibility criteria that are required to fill up the form are given below.
As per UPSC official notification, the candidates should have completed MSC /MA/BE/B.tech/Diploma/Graduation from any recognized board or university. For more information check the details below –
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Forensic Science|
|Rehabilitation Officer||Post Graduate|
|BE/B.tech in CSE/ECE/EEE|
|Master’s degree in Psychology/Criminology|
|Deputy Director General||Diploma with foreign language course. Graduate|
|Scientist – Ballistics||M.Sc in Physics/Mathematics/Applied Math|
|Anthropologist||Master’s in Anthropology|
For more information please check out the official notification.
Age criteria :
As per UPSC official notification the maximum age of candidates should be 50 years as on 01.07.2022.
- For Deputy Director General the maximum age criteria would be 50 years
- For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer the maximum age would be 30 years
- For Rehabilitation Officer the maximum age would be 30 years
- For Scientist B post the maximum age would be 35 years
- For Anthropologist post the age would be 38 years
Age relaxation :
The upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is approved as per government norms.
Vacancy details OF UPSC Recruitment
|Post Name||Total number of posts|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||4|
|Deputy Director General||3|
- Firstly go to their official website and download their official notification 2022 and go through it thoroughly to make sure that you are eligible for this job or not
- Check for UPSC recruitment or careers
- Click on UPSC Assistant Intelligence Officer, Scientist option
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ option
- Upload all the required documents and information properly
- Pay the required application fee
- Then click on the Submit button to complete the application process
- Save the form and take a printout of it for yourself.
Salary – UPSC Recruitment
As per Government rule
- Written test
Date OF UPSC Recruitment
- Application starting date- 27th August,2022
- Last date of application – 15th September,2022
FAQ of UPSC Recruitment
Q. What is their official website link?
The Official link is https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Q. What would be the selection procedure?
Written test, interview
Q. What is the maximum age criteria for the job?
Q. What is the mode of application?