UPSC Recruitment: The Union Public Service Commission has announced applications for Deputy Director and other posts. They are inviting eligible and willing candidates to apply for this job by publishing an official notification on their website. Those candidates who want to fill up the form should go for the application on or before 29th September 2022 till 11.59pm. UPSC has released a total number of 54 vacancies this time. This article describes the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies.
Conducted by- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name- Labour Enforcement Officer, Scientist , Senior Instructor, Deputy Director, Junior Scientific Officer
Application starting Date- 10th September, 2022
End date- 29 th September ,2022
Experience – Minimum 1 year
No of Vacancy- 54
Age limit – 30-50 years
Pay scale- Not disclosed yet
Job location- New Delhi
Application Mode- Online
Official website – https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Useful fact about UPSC
- Union Public Service Commission is known as UPSC.
- It is the premier central recruitment agency in India.
- It recruits all the group ‘A’ officers under the government of India. The headquarters of this Communication is situated at Dholpur House, in New Delhi, and functions through its secretariat.
- Dr. Manoj Soni is the present Chairman of UPSC since 5 APRIL 2022.
Eligibility criteria of UPSC Recruitment
All the eligibility criteria that are required to fill up the form are given below.
|Labour Enforcement Officer||The candidates hold a Any degree in diploma from a recognized institution|
|M.SC in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Zoology|
|M.SC in Chemistry|
|M.SC in Geo-physics|
|M.SC in Geology|
|Junior Scientist Officer||M.SC in Chemistry|
|Deputy Director||MCA or M.SC or BE/B.tech|
|Senior Instructor||M.SC in Merine Biology/Zoology/FisheriesScience|
- Minimum age criteria 30
- Maximum age criteria 50
Age relaxation :
The upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is approved as per government norms.
Vacancy details of UPSC Recruitment
|Labour Enforcement Officer||42|
|Scientist B |
|Junior Scientist Officer||1|
Application fee of UPSC Recruitment
The candidates have to pay the fees of rupees 25/- for each form fill up. If they want to apply for more than a single post then they will have to apply and pay the fees seperately. The SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates don’t have to pay any fees for the application.
Application process of UPSC Recruitment
- Visit their official website
- Click on Online Recruitment Application
- Read the instructions carefully to avoid any kind of inconvenience
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option
- Fill the form carefully
- Upload the required information as well as documents
- Pay the application fees
- Save the application form and take a printout of it for future process.
Salary of UPSC Recruitment
Salary scale is not disclosed yet. For further do follow their official website.
Candidates will be selected based on few steps that are written below
- Written Test
- Personal interview
- Medical test
- Walk-in interview
After all these mentioned steps if the candidate got selected then he/she will be placed on the mentioned post.
- Application starting date- 10th September,2022
- Last date of application – 29th September,2022
Link – UPSC Recruitment
|Official notification link||CLICK HERE|
|Application link||CLICK HERE|
|Official website link||CLICK HERE|
FAQ of UPSC Recruitment
Q. What is the application fee?
Application fees is 25/-
Q. When is the last date of application?
29th September 2022 is the last date
Q. Where is the exact job location?
Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi.