West Bengal Police Recruitment : West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has made an announcement on its official page for 169 Open position. Candidates who are selected for Sub-inspector, Subinspectress & Sergeant post will be assigned under the Department of Kolkata police. The online registration has begin on 29th August 2023 and it will continue till 18th September 2023.
The candidates who are going to apply for the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2023 should hold a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised University. The required age for Sub-inspector, Subinspectress & Sergeant post is 20 to 27 years. Here, The Candidates have to check out all the details regarding West Bengal Police Recruitment 2023 such as Application fee, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, salary details, important link & many more
West Bengal Police Recruitment
|Conducted by||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Name||West Bengal Police Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Sub-inspector, Subinspectress & Sergeant|
|Application starting Date||29th August 2023|
|End date||18th September 2023|
|No of Vacancy||169|
|Age limit||20 to 27 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 32100 – 82900/- per month|
|Job location||West Bengal|
Eligibility criteria : West Bengal Police Recruitment
- Candidates must have a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates must be able to speak, read and write Bengali language
- Minimum age of candidates should be – 20 years as on 01.01.2023
- Maximum age of candidates should be – 27 years as on 01.01.2023
Age relaxation :
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
Vacancy details – West Bengal Police Recruitment
Name of the post – Sub Inspector
Name of the post – Sub Inspectress
Name of the post – Sergeant
- SC/ ST/ PwD- Processing fee Rs. 20
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Application fee Rs.250 + Processing fee Rs. 20 = Rs. 270
Application process : West Bengal Police Recruitment
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Then go to the career tab.
- Register on the portal and provide the required information.
- A provision registration number will be generated.
- Then login with use the created ID.
- Enter details correctly on the application form for future reference.
- Candidates may proceed for upload the documents.
- Deposit the fee and submit the form.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Sub-inspector, Sub-Inspectress & Sergeant||Rs. 32100 – 82900/- per month|
- Preliminary Examination.
- Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test
- Competitive Examination.
- Personality Test
|Application starting date||August 29, 2023|
|Last date of application||September 18 2023|
FAQ of West Bengal Police Recruitment
Q. What post will be appointed through West Bengal Police Recruitment 2023 drive ?
Ans. Sub-inspector, Subinspectress & Sergeant post will be appinted through this recruitment process.
Q. How many vacancies are released through West Bengal Police Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 169 vacancies are released through this drive.
Q. What is the last date of application for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application is 18th September 2023.