Western Railway Recruitment: The Western Railway has released an official notification. They are inviting eligible and willing sportspersons to apply for this job. They have released a total number of 21 posts under the sports quota. Those candidates who want to fill up the form should go for the application
because the application process has already started on 5th September. The last date for the application is 4th October 2022 at 11.59 pm. This article describes the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, the selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies.
Western Railway Recruitment
Conducted by– Western Railway
Post Name– Level 2,3,4,5 under sports quota
Application starting Date– 5th September 2022
End date- 4th October 2022
No of Vacancy– 21
Age limit – 18-25 years
Pay scale– As per the posts
Job location– All India
Application Mode– Online
Official website – https://www.rrc-wr.com/
Vacancy details of Western Railway Recruitment
|Level 2 and 3
|Level 4 and 5
For more details go to their official website and download the official notification.
Application fee of Western Railway Recruitment
|the application fee would be 500/-
|SC/ST/Women/Minorities and EWS
|the application fee would be
For both the categories there is a rule of refunding Rs. 400 to those candidates who are found
eligible as per notification and appear in the trials after deducting bank charges.
All the eligibility criteria that are required to fill up the form are given below Qualifications.
Candidates should have passed 12th class as well as graduation in any discipline from any
For more detailed information about the educational qualification please download their official notification.
Age criteria :
The basic age criteria for this job are mentioned below
● Minimum age should be 18 years(not earlier than 02/01/1998 and not later than
● Maximum age should be 25 years (as of 01/01/2023)
Age relaxation :
No age relaxation will be applicable.
Candidates will be selected based on their trial and assessment of sports achievements
● There will be a fitness test only those candidates who will pass this test will go to the The next stage of selection
● The Trial Committee and Recruitment Committee will prepare the final merit list based on their total marks
For more details about the selection, procedure go to their official notification.
Step-by-step application process
The candidates are asked to go to their official website and download the notification pdf and read it very carefully to avoid any kind of inconvenience regarding the eligibility and all
First go to their official website. Link is mentioned below
● Click on ‘click here for new registration ‘
● Eligible candidates are asked to register themselves through their official website with your basic details like Name, phone number, address etc
● On successful registration the candidates will be provided User id and password
● Login with the provided user id and password
● Then the candidates will have to upload the required photograph and signature
● Then candidates should upload all the required documents and details carefully
● Pay the application fees
● Click on the submit button
● Take a printout of it for future process
Pay Scale/ Salary Structure
The salary will be provided as per the posts. Post Wise salary is mentioned below. For more
details check out their official notification.
|19900/- to 63200/-
|25500/- to 81100/-
|29200/- to 92300/-
|21700/- to 69100/-
|Starting date of application
|5th September 2022
|Last date Of Application
|4th October 2022
Useful FAQs About Western Railway Recruitment
Q. What is the last date for this application?
4th October 2022 is the last date
Q. What is the total vacancy for Western Railway Recruitment ?
21 is the total number of vacancy
Q. Has the application process Western Railway Recruitment for already started?
Yes the application process started on 5th September
Q. How much is the application fee?
Rs-500 is for general candidates and Rs-250 for other category candidates